Did you mean: 

Update Procedure of DD02T & DD02L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm using SLT with MSSQL & HANA

I have a problem about update of DD02T & DD02L

As described in Technical Operation Manual of SLT,

(6 Further Tips and Tricks, Frequently Asked Questions, and Troubleshooting Recommendations)

---------------------------------------------------

Tables DD002L and DD002T (for SAP source systems used to replicate the SAP dictionary information)

include the metadata of the tables in the non-SAP system –

however these tables are just initially loaded and not automatically updated (replicated).

After creating(or deleting) new tables on Source System,

These 2 tables don't be updated on HANA system.

Please tell me how to update these 2 tables.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deep:

Go through the steps mentioined in this video:

1. www.experiencesaphana.com/videos/1373

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

I watched the video, but there seems to be no solution.

In the SLT Based Table Data Provisioning screen,

there's no DD02L&T replication status after initial data load.(as discribed in the document)

Regards,

DT

former_member182277
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deep,

When you are setting up the connection b/w SLT and HANA and created schema under the LTR transaction then if all setting that you have doen are correct then automatically the DD02L and DD02T table will shown under the schema (under content) and the Data Provisioning window.

Please refer the below guide.

http://help.sap.com/hana/hana_slt_tom_en.pdf

Hope it is helpful.

regards,

neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neha

Yes.

If replicate from ERP system to hana system,

DD02L&T is initially loaded & keep replication status.

But,this is about Non-SAP source system.

After making schema, DD02L&T is only initially loaded.

After that, there's no replication table under data provisioning.

This is described in Technical Operation Manual of SLT,

(6 Further Tips and Tricks, Frequently Asked Questions, and Troubleshooting Recommendations)

Tables DD002L and DD002T (for SAP source systems used to replicate the SAP dictionary information)

include the metadata of the tables in the non-SAP system –

however these tables are just initially loaded and not automatically updated (replicated).

This means, we need to update the DD02L & DD02T manually when source system table dictionary is updated.

I want to know the procuder of it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoh,

Did you get the procedure to update DD tables for Non-SAP Sources?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yoh,

As per SAP Note 1768805

Tables DD002L, DD002T include the metadata of the tables in the non-SAP system - however these tables are just initially loaded and not automatically updated (replicated).

If, after the initial setup, you have created new tables in the source and you would like to be able to replicate them from the Data Provisioning follow the instructions from the SAP Note 1751323 (Non Sap Replication-Update DD02L and DD02T tables).

SAP Note 1751323says that:

Create local report with name Z_CREATE_DD_TABLES in the SLT system. Find attached in the note a txt document Z_CREATE_DD_TABLES.txt and copy the content from the attachement into the source code of the report.

When you want to update the content of DD02L and DD02T tables, execute the report and give the corresponding mt_id and source schema name as a parameters.

The source schema name should be the same as the source schema name specified in the LTR transaction.

After executing the report the content of DD02L and DD02T tables will be updated.

Regards

Raj