cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Contract status "Being Processed" please help.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have been stuck on this for quite some time. Basically, I have created whole order to cash cycle from Inquiry, QT, Quantity Contract, Release Order. ETC. My problem comes at the point of Quotation and Contract in terms of the status update. (Keep in mind i'm creating with reference to each other). I cannot get my Quotation or my contract "Completed" status. In my Item category for KMN I have maintained completion rule C for contract. for QT AGN maintained A. I have maintained other completion rules as well for testing purposes but no avail the status still does not change. In my sales order I put not relevant for completion and it gets completed okay. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS 1472007  - Document status has to be corrected is of any help.

Regards,

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got the Quotation to close by going to the copy control VTFL and putting a "+" sign in the pos neg quantity field. All is working except for the contract the status does not change from "being processed." No matter what I do, not even reason for rejection changes the status of my contract.:(

Alright i'm going to close this thread but note my question was not answered here. I spent a few days cracking my skull trying to find the problem and I have finally targeted the issue.

The problem of why contract is not completed is because I have a Billing Plan and billing relevancy I. If I remove this I billing relevancy then the contract will "Complete". Now this becomes an entire new situation for me in that we will have to probably create a NEW User Exit so that system does not think the Billing Plan is mandatory to use. After all it is optional for the client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try executing the report SDVBUK00 and confirm if all your configuration looks ok.

Regards,

AHD