cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3.1 Configure CA Wily Introscope delete EM entry

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am in phase 3.1 and want to delete an EM entry (wrong old entry, probably there because of a fault installation). But when I want to delete this entry it shows a warning sign whith: This enterprise manager is used by techical system SSM-ABAP SSM-DATABASE SSM-JAVA. Reconfigure.

What must I reconfigure and where do I do this?

Also in the information it says something about a "fetch button". I don't see any!!

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Great answer Laszlo

0 Kudos

Work fine

Thanks Laszlo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In this issue. just right-click on your hostname and select "Delete Managed System Refs" -> remove.

It will make your wily hostname free from all the managed system and then you can remove it easily.

Best Regards,

Gopal Tamrkar

amandeep_ghotra
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Solution in SAP KB article 1765041 - This enterprise manager is used by techical system <SID> Solution Manager 7.10

Solves the issue for me also. This is the solution. Follow the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are using solman 7.1, Please delete the unwanted entries from LMDB, technical editor.

follow this http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/fa/a65c92d9694eea9a667078f17b8e70/content.htm

and on the techincal editor screen you can get the Technical system of willy by clicking the button

after that selct the technical system as Introscpe agent

after use the button maintain

Please update

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm experiencing the same issue.

LMDB doesn't really help.

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

The easy workaround is ,  please logon to the server on root level and close the  services related to the the Enterprise Manager..

After that you can easily remove the entry from step 3.1

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone else with a solution? On our Windows systems this does not seem to work. We are in exactly the same situation, an old faulty installation where I can't delete the managed systems. Introscope does not register itself into LMDB, although it says it does.