SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU bill outsort

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In ECC 6.0, i am not able to release the outsorted bill as this option is not available in EA05,

ONLY rebill option is available there. and if i rebill this document it is again outsorted.

Please suggest me ASAP.

Regards.

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Give Portion or Business Partner or Contract Account as input and check Billing documents option and then execute. You will get the outsort billing document. Now select  the billing document that you want to release and then click Release Document option.Please see the below screen shot.

Hope its useful.

Regards,

Rajesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact problem.

I hope you have given the input as Business partner and selected the check box of "BIlling documents" and then executed the transaction.

As you said it is right even if you rebill it- it is going to get outsorted again and again.

Check if you have done correctly in EA05.

if possible, attach screenshot which will be helpful to analyse.

My Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Give Portion or Business Partner or Contract Account as input and check Billing documents option and then execute. You will get the outsort billing document. Now select  the billing document that you want to release and then click Release Document option.Please see the below screen shot.

Hope its useful.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks.

problem solved.