cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to put data in search for TCODE SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am not able to serach my stuck idoc in Tcode SM58. kindly tel me how to put data like the target system, the user name etc.

below are the fields whic you can see in Tcode.

Display Period                    14.06.2012         to    14.06.2012

User Name                                            to

TRFC Function                     *                  to

TRFC Destination                                     to

TRFC Status                       *                  to

thanks

kavita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

There are another transactions in order to monitoring the idocs better. I recommend you the Kamalkumar's blog http://scn.sap.com/people/kamalkumar.ramakrishnan/blog/2008/02/13/monitoring-the-idoc-adapter-in-xip... and vVirushal's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/application-development/blog/2012/03/20/sap-idoc-base-integration-...

(Also, don't forget to "like" or rate (or both) the blog in case you find it useful.)

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Iñaki Vila ,

in my case the idoc has not reached the PI system its stuck in SM58 tcode ecc system. so i want to trigger it from that tcode. so i want to know how to put data in it and search my idoc. in PI system i had tried with idx5 transaction my idoc is not there. in ECC box i dont have access to use the Tcode idx5.

regards

kavita

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

You can filter your queue by using either by using your User name in the filed 'User name' or provide your PI Destination name in the field 'TRFC Destination'. Check the error message and reprocess it.

Check in transaction SMQS, whether your destination Registered(Type = R) in order to process automatically.

Regards

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Baskaran

hope you know me

hehe....

thanks for reply ya. when i put user name and in destination as G7A still i dont get my stuck idoc list there. yesterday i could see one idoc and i executed it and it has passed to my GEA system.

today i am not able to find the remaining two idoc list. its still stuck in ECC system. not able to find it.

please help me

regards

kavita Tawadare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kavitha,

Enter * for all the values in the Tcode SM58 and check, if you are able to view them

Also go to WE05

if your scenario is inbound  enter Current status = 64 and if its outbound enter Current status = 30 and you will can find your IDoc status

Also you can use RBDMANI2  program to process the Outbound idoc

and RBDAPP01 to process inbound

You may refer

http://www.erpgreat.com/basis/how-to-reprocess-the-idoc-in-both-inbound-outbound.htm

Thanks,

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's simple: sm58 by default shows only entries for current day. If you want to see yesterday's errors, change the Display Period to: 14.06.2012 - 15.06.2012.

Moreover, to find a particular IDoc on a longer entries list (if you know the IDoc number), go to we02, display this IDoc and check the Transaction ID in details of status 03. Then use this TID to find an entry in sm58 transactions list.

Regards,

Greg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will not be able to view any idocs in Tcode SM58 ... You can only view any queue stuck or Scheduled RFC      Failures

If you want to view your stuck IDoc................goto WE05 enter the your IDOC number

If you dont have your idoc number.....................just enter   Messagetype.Basictype.extension and probably you will be able to view your idoc

Thanks,