cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our system catalog is configured.when creating a shopping cart and choosing items from the catalog it is giving me an error"Unit was not transferred. Not possible to determine unit".I have maintained the ordering unit and Base unit of measure in the material master.

Can you please provide me a soln.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

4J: you said you maintained UOMs in the material master, but did you maintain UOM ISO code in your catalog? If no UOM data is coming with the line item that you choose from CCM, the system will not accept that line into the Shopping Cart.

To re-cap, in CCM you need to have an ISO code (for UOM) maintained in each line item in characteristic /CCM/ORDER_UNIT.

For example if the ISO code assigned to UOM "EA" is "EA", then maintain "EA" in /CCM/ORDER_UNIT. If the the ISO code assigned to UOM "EA" is "PCE", then maintain "PCE" in /CCM/ORDER_UNIT. In both cases, the order unit displayed to the user will be "EA". You can check the ISO-to-UOM assignment in transaction CUNI.

If you're still experiencing problems, follow the instructions in SAP Note 847229 to determine which order unit data (if any) is passed from CCM to the EBP Shopping Cart. Then adjust your data in CCM accordingly.

Cheers,

Serguei

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

UOM and ISO codes have to be defined in the SRM system to match those in the catalogue.

Please check transaction CUNI and if necessary adjust SRM codes with backend one.

"Adjust" functionnality is available in transaction CUNI

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

I am using the standard ones litre(L) and each(EA).Also these ones are already available in the backend.Also what did you mean by adjust functionality

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look at note and see if this is of any help.

Note 501977 - Error with limit SC: "Unit measure has no ISO code"

You have not mentioned about system details like which patch level you are in.

regards,nishant

please reward if this help

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ISo codes nad UOM must exist in the catalogue, SRM and ECC if you do not want to have any issue to your complete flow.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked SRM and ERP server.In both each and litre UoM and ISO codes are maintained.

Is there anything specific units to be maintained for catalog.If yes where should I maintain the same

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

4J: as I already said, you need to maintain an ISO code for UOM in <b>each</b> CCM catalog line item in characteristic /CCM/ORDER_UNIT.

Please carefully read my previous post.

Cheers,

Serguei