cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

header condition discount should equally distributed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

My client requiremet is that he want to give header discount say for example Rs 100 then this Rs 100 should be  equally distributed among the items in the sales document say for example 2 item exists  in the sales document then Discount amount Rs 100 should be equally distributed among the both items irrespective of their weightage. how to map this?.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore Kamjula

You could use the header conditon types for the discount purpose but if you need this to be distributed for each item then you have to use group conditions but keep in mind that these materials has to come under one material group then only this group conditions will work .

For HB00 it could be distributed among the items or the amount entered at header level is duplicated for each item .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

take header condition from v/o6 as HB00, And maintain in v/o8 as discount condition type with account key ERS.

in sales order go to header and manintain hb00 and enter amount in conditions and activate.

due to group condition option in hboo, it will be equally redistributed the price among items.

for example net price 5000, dis: 200 result will be 4800. 200 will be equally distributed among items.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your purpose can solved with these above defined condition types if you want the the header condition type to distribute the value percwentage type ,fixed amount etc so change the calculation type it will be more beneficial.

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You can go for Header discount condition types HA00 or HB00 with the Group & Header condition must be checked, 'A' should be the the Condition Class, calculation type should be 'A' in HA00 & 'B' in HB00, in the condition type controls.

For header conditions you can use alternative condition base value routine to distribute header condition amount among all the line items in the sales document according to business requirement.

Hope it helps!!!!

Regards,

Sambit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampit,

Could you please let me know whether we need to create new routine for Alternate condition base value or can we be used the standard routine

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

For this you have maintain the condition type as Header condition in V/07 . please dont maintain this condition as group condition

If you maintain the condition type as group condition, then the total discount given at header level will split based on quantities in line item and add in the line item conditions

regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

you can make use of header condition to meet your requirement. This header condition discount value will be for the entire document i mean applicable for all the line items equally distribute.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kishore

i think we have to maintain in v/06  not in v/07 pl let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is from v/06

just i selected pr00 example

pl let me know i am wrong plz