cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of Sales Orders to Single Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if there is a limitation to the number of sales orders that can be referenced to a single billing? We have a client whose requirement is to create a single invoice during month end.  We have an issue where a new invoice was created when the number of sales order (to be referenced) reached 1,000

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the following note:-

Note 1670486 - AC interface: Posting split in FI for outgoing invoices

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP just sent me the reply to my question:

Refer to SAP note: 1561427 - Billing document split

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The more sale orders you combine, the more line items you have in billing and this will lead to system popping up an error message "Maximum Number of Line Items Reached" in FI Interface.  For more details, have a look at the following notes:-

Note 36353 - AC interface: Summarizing FI documents

Note 1483198 - Error F5 727 "Maximum number of items in FI reached" when releasing invoice to accounting

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already addressed this issue.  OSS note implemented.  So we have no issues on the FI side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue could be :

a) Performance issue, in terms of how many records the SAP system is able to collect in the memory for collective billing.

Please check OSS note : Note 23154 - VF04 SAPMV60S: Tuning   > Checklist + Notes

Although the OSS note is not directly answering the question of the number of sales documents to be included, hope it helps you in identifying the root cause.

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please check OSS note: 118743, the last line of which says "Otherwise, the maximum size of a document is limited either by the number of conditions per document which must not exceed a maximum number, or by the maximum of memory which a single process can allocate on an application server (see Note 76608)."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.  We are checking this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl give me ur comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am also waiting for answer pl

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl give me ur comments