SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please i need the help in find the solution for below two reports.

1) Do i have a similar report to (FMRP_RW_BUDGET - Budget Overview) where i can link the internal order in the report.  Actually we are using internal order budgeting and funds management at the same time.  we are mapping funds Center=cost center.  When we do the posting in FI(F-02) we are using two cost object(cost center and internal order), in this scenario funds center will be derived by using cost center and cost center will be treated as statistical posting and Internal order will be actual.  In this way funds center will get reduced and interal order will also get reduced with the amount we posted i F-02(in FI). 

So through this way i wan to link the fund center and internal order in the report by developing the z report.  Can any one tell me which tables and fields do we use or any statndard report is available for fund center and Internal order combination report?

2)  In budget consumption report ( FMRP_RW_BUDCON), how can i classify the budget at budget type level during the report execution. or let me know the table so that i will develop the Z report.

Thanks.

Regards,

FM USER.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The anwser to your question 1 is no. This is because you can not establish a one FM object to one internal order mapping. If you can, then maybe a query or ABAP report can accomplish this.

Questing 2 is an easy one. In RW, create (GRR1) a new report by copying FMRP_RW_BUDCON. Follow the menu path Edit > General Data Selection; select Budget Type from 'Available Characteristics' on the right and click on the left-pointing arrow. Budget Type will appear as 'Selected characteristics' on the left. Check the variable box next to Budget Type; Enter the variable name (you have to create it using transaction code GS11) in the field 'From'.

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The anwser to your question 1 is no. This is because you can not establish a one FM object to one internal order mapping. If you can, then maybe a query or ABAP report can accomplish this.

Questing 2 is an easy one. In RW, create (GRR1) a new report by copying FMRP_RW_BUDCON. Follow the menu path Edit > General Data Selection; select Budget Type from 'Available Characteristics' on the right and click on the left-pointing arrow. Budget Type will appear as 'Selected characteristics' on the left. Check the variable box next to Budget Type; Enter the variable name (you have to create it using transaction code GS11) in the field 'From'.

Regards,

Ming

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, read note 139211: you have an option of incorporating internal order in FM update tables, and thus representing them in reports afterwards. Though, please consider all the consequences (described in the note).

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli for your help.  Currently i am using Internal order budgeting and Funds management.  Earlier to that my client was using KPF6(internal order and Cost element) as plan value.  So now they want this to be mapped into funds managment as capital budget (they are considering Each internal order as capital project/expenses),  I thought of activating internal order budgeting simultaneously with funds management where in i can control on internal order(AVC) as well as  Funds center.   Please suggest me whether this process is correct or not.  If yes tell me how can i develop this report?  Please find the attached sample report for your better understanding.

Thanks.

Regards,

FM USER.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For running these two functions, I already responded to you in another thread: it's perfectly possible. As for the report, please that implementing the note I gave you will have an impact on line items only. I.e. you'll have the info for internal order in your FM actuals/commitments tables (FMIOI, FMIFIIT), but not in the totals, which are used in report painter.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Eli.

Regards,

FM USER.

0 Kudos

Hello Eli, I'd like to ask something about Budget Reports (or FM reports).

I used Report Painter, but will SAP improve these reports? I mean, RP does not use ALV for example.

My customers are complaining about the format of the reports.

The current format is not optimum, they can not "play" with the data as they do when they come in ALV format, for example.

Regards,

Osvaldo

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Osvaldo,

You do have ALV reports via

FMKFR01 - Evaluation Using Key Figures

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

I didn't know that report. Thanks.

There isn't a way to change Report painter to ALV, is it ?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you can export it to Excel and work on it there, but not ALV, no.

0 Kudos

OK Eli.

It would be nice to tell SAP to improve FM reports in general.

Maybe here? Or where should I post this suggestion?

Thanks again!

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell me you are kidding... We can of course send our suggestion to SAP, Google or Microsoft, but I doubt if their product design team works in this way.

0 Kudos

LOL

Hopes are the last thing I'll lose in this life.

SAP should listen to us 

We are trying to improve its position in the Public Sector.

All right Eli, I will stop bothering you.

Thanks for yor time. Regards,

Osvaldo