cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript logo not printed in production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a Sapscript with a logo in the development system. After that I transported it in quality system. If I print an invoice, the logo appears. Finally, I transported the sapscript in production system. The logo does not appear when I print an invoice.

I checked the following:

- SE78 -  it is there and has the same properties as in quality; if I click on preview I can see the logo

- SE71 - checked the sapscript in production and there are no errors; checked the Graph and the code behind(include...); it is the same as in quality

I also re-transported the logo but nothing changes.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Efren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am sorry, but it was a problem with the printer. Problem is now solved.

Thanks,

Efren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Efren,

We are having the same problem with printing the graphic.  I can see it in the preview of the form, but it does not print when I send to the printer.  I performed test 2. above to print the graphic from SE78 and it does not print then either.  How did you fix the printer problem?

Thank you.

Rho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rho,

Unfortunatelly, I can not help you. In my case there was a problem with the printer(not able to print images). I did not do anything in SAP.

Sorry,

Efren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Efen,

1. In prod go to se78 and select the graphic which you have imported and check print preview.

Is it visible?

2. If 1 is fine, issue an output of the print program to the printer. Check to see if the printer is reproducing the logo.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Efren,

Please check if there are any Conditions for the logo inside script . There might be the case that the logic is written inside script to not to display Logo for certain Company codes or there are any restiction depending on sy-mandt field for printing the Logo.

Just go to SE71 ,activate the debugger and check the Logic for Logo in Debug mode on Production environment.

If issue still persists, re-import the Transport request for Logo first and then script and ensure that Transports are imported successfully without any RC errors.

Also discuss the issue with Basis team.

Best Regards,

Sachin

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using BITMATP statement or TEXT for printing the Logo

Please also verify for the property  Color / Black and white?

Or Please retransport again.

regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In production are you printing it on a different printer than in development/test?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, but the printer is the same.

Efren