cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Error : Disappering of change category from the change document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a change Request 8000000302 in which i have created lots of Change Document 2days ago.

This afternoon i created about 10 Change document in the change request and when i was trying to create the 11th, it shows me error for the Change document 8000000333 created 2 days ago which in status "In development" and inside 2 Transport requests were generated

the error is the following:"Details data in Change Request Scope Assignment Block incorrect".

When checking the change Document in question i found that the Change category and the Transaction type are missing which was not the case when it was created; even when i tried to edit the CD to add the missing infos i was unabale to do so and also i can not move forward as the error stops me from doing any futher steps on the CR as the error is not corrected.

Is there a way to delete the change document in question or edit it by adding the missing inormtion?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The actual status of the change request is Approved.

When i got this issue there was about 20 CD in my CR.

I was adding a new CD to my CR as i did for all teh other CD when i got the error" Details Data in Change Request Scope Assignment block incorrect".

When i checked all the CD i found that the "Change category " and the Transaction type are missing from a CD i created 2 days ago and i am sure that i filled those info when i created the CD otherwise i cant move forward.

Most probably it is a bug in ChaRM as i can not see any other reason for that.

I implemented the latest ChaRM Master Note but it did not help to resolve the issue.

The CD is blocking me which is in status "in development" and the TR appended into it are in status Changeable.

Regards and thanks for any ideas that can help

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, then I would raise a message, might be a standard error I never heard from.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already  raise a message support but yet no answer from SAP since 8days. i think i need to raise it to high instead of medium

Regards;

hassan Khanafer

marcorampa
0 Kudos

Did SAP answer to your message?

Were you able to bypass the error?

We had the same issue on our SolMan, but till now we were not able to fix it.

We opened a meesage in OSS, but till now we did't get the right solution.

ciao

marco

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

In case the SMCR is approved and there is no scope item, you should although be able to add one.

Otherwise as Jansi said, check the latest master note implementation.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the status of your change request,

It should be in the status "Validation" , or in the status of "Extended scope", then you can edit the CR,

Again what is the status of your Change document, you cannt delete the CD when the TR append into it, which in released status.

One way, Just finish the entire CD by completely tested, and create the new one.

Please follow the demo here

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000478072011E/index.htm

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000478022011E/index.htm

in other way this may be the bug, have you updated the latest CHARM correction note?

Thanks,

Jansi