Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic file name for receiver AS2 adapter

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a FIle to  AS2 Scenario , where the sender file name needs to be same as receiver AS2 filename.

However since the context is different , so i followed the below wiki .

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/AttribMapper+-+Assign+AS2+Filename+Dynamically

Where i have used the following config :

But, the name is not appearing in parameter "dtAS2Filename" and rather coming in parameter "FileName".

And so the name is not correctly received at AS2 side.

Please help whats going wrong here ?

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before writing that wiki, I tried it so it definitely works.

Your scenario is not exactly the same as in the document. I was trying to show how AS2 filename can be set to "MyFileName". Your requirement is to send FileName at sender file to the receiver AS2 filename.

Enable dynamic config at both sender and receiver. FileName parameter of sender file adapter is automatically filled. Try this in module configuration of receiver channel:

Module Key: attribMapper

Parameter Name: http://seeburger.com/xi/AS2/dtAS2FileName

Value: @http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File/FileName

Kind regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

I changed the parameter value , but still its not taking dtAS2FileName as the  parameter Value.

Dont know what more needs to be done

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think Dynamic configuration is not active in receiver channel. Otherwise you must be able to see the parameters in the Dynamic Configuration tab in sxmb_moni.

Can you show screenshot of module parameters and entire Dynamic Config of sxmb_moni?

Kind regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek ,

Pls find both the screen shots for your ref.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the module, can you try dtAS2FileName instead of dtAS2Filename. 'N' in uppercase.

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I tried it but no change in the  output

Regards,

Ravi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So what steps do you see in the Audit log? Could you share the screenshot?

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateeek,

is something  required on mapping side ?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are you checking AS2 Filename? What AS2 system do you have at the receiver?

I don't think anything is required at mapping when you have checked the Dynamic Config option and used adapter modules. However, you can remove the modules and use mapping UDF to populate dtAS2FileName.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"FileName" should come at AS2 header, have you selected option Dynamic attibutes in Adapter?

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, i have selected Dynamic attributes in sender and receiver both sides.

However, just one more thing that since the file name starting with "Post" should be picked up , so i am giving the Filename scheme as " POST* " in sender file adapter.

I hope this should not be a problem.