SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding/Changing output in SAP Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am working for a company that uses SAP Retail.  They would like to add 2 columns to the output when a purchase order is created.  the source code is under Internet Service WOSM and it looks to me like it is calling wspo_entry when the purchase Order is selected.  I have found the wspo_entry program, but I could not find any place where the output was generated or a form was called.  I looked in config and did not find where any of the forms matched the output.  Does anyone know where the output for this can be found or how to find it?  Thank you for your time and efforts!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the NACE transaction to find the outputs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the NACE transaction to find the outputs.

0 Kudos

Thanks, Sridhar, but this looks like it is a print from the screen.  After we create a PO and do a GR on it, the program shows a screen with "Article Document" at the top, address and other information at the left, Material Doc # and other data on the right and listing of the items below.  This screen, it appears, it what is printed.  I do not find it in WSPO_ENTRY so it may be in JAVA code somewhere.  Any other ideas?  I am still searching.

0 Kudos

I think you are getting print from web.Can you refer below link.It may give you some input.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5f3ee9d7-0901-0010-1096-f5b548ac1...