cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning in weeks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using a weekly lot size in the product master and the requirement is that the product should be planned on every Wednesday i.e.. the planned order start date should be on Wednesday.  If the forecast requirement is on Friday it has to plan in the next week Wednesday as the start date. I have created planning calendar and defined periods as weekly and given Wednesday there. i have assigned the planning calendar in the product master as well.But the sytem is not respecting and the planned order start date and is something which is not considering the planning calendar. Can anyone throw some light on to this.

Regards

Shruths

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you assigned the planning calendar to the workcenter plant accordingly as defined.

Please check the planning calendar if the settings are right.

Once it is confirmed assign the calendar to work center as well plant as per your settings you have assigned only to product means that your resource has a capacity to fulfill your order hence it will schedule prior to wednesday.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fixed the problem, Actually in the period type, i had selected week. But that has to be K which is planning calendar. It will respect the start date as planning calendar.

Regards

Sanjeev