cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity requirement Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

When I go into my Capacity Requirements dataview in SNP, it appears that the requirement for a particular week's planned order is being split into 2 different weeks for the capacity requirement. Does anyone know why it would do that?  It is calculating the requirement correctly, but spreading it across 2 weeks. 

I tried attached a jpeg of my screen, but it wouldn't allow it.

Thanks.

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

You can display the order in Function model /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA, Where you can find detailed start time and end time of each activity in the livecache, and this activity information matchs corresponding resource capacity consumption in your capacity view

Claire

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andrea,

The standard SNP display the planned order in a time bucket that matches with it's available time. Depending on the order quantity and time to finish, the start time would have been set to an earlier date (cross-period activity situation). If that is the case, you can see capacity requirements for the same planned order in multiple periods.

Pl. check your planned order's start, end, and available times. Calculate the capacity requirement manually to verify the results.

Thanks,
Rajesh