cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object not found after transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have transported the full namespace from dev to quality environment. I can see transport successful in QA environment under the Find transport in QA and I can see the list of objects transported.

But those transported objects are not visible under the namespace...I can see only few objects are visible under namespace but not all....when I click a OM from the find transport list it is opening in ESR but not visible under namepsace.

I have changed my usage profile to unrestricted as well as refreshed the cache, restarted server. but no luck.....also transported in another test system but same issue....

Thanks

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Check the following note:

#1580750 - PI Integration Builder: objects are missing after successful import

I'm pretty sure it'll be helpful.

Kind regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caio,

I will try this and let you know the outcome...

Thanks

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear chirag,

In your find transport list of quaity system namespace defination is available or not.

I think u have missed to select the "with name space defination" check box while transporting .

first confirm that namespace definition object is transported or not...?

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

We tried that option too....but no luck...

Thanks

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caio,

Finally your SAP note did a trick for me....and now able to see all the objects........

Thanks all of you for your inputs...

Thanks

Chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you confirm, if there wasn't any error dialogue that came up while importing the request. Recheck, if all the object have been activated without any changes rejected.

Also close the ESR and login once again, It can be that your changes have not been reflected completely.

Thanks,

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Check the transport log in the DEV system, for instance in transaction se09 (right-click the transport request -> Transport Log). Most probably some error occurred while importing the transport request to QA, which is marked by the return code <> 0. You should be able to fine more details in the transport log.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

We tried that option too but all went fine...as well as transport log seems to be also successful in ESR.

Thanks

Chirag

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then definitely have a look at the SAP Note mentioned by Caio Cagnani, it should solve your problem.

Regards,

Greg

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

We have encountered a similar issue recently, but it got resolved, once we closed the ESR and re-opened it.

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I tried with opening the ESR again but no luck...it is showing some transports and some are still missing.

Thanks

Chirag