cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred when execution of service 'Attachment list'

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In transaction VA02/03 when I m trying to open attachments related to ant document i am facing this error - Error occurred when executing the service 'Attachment list'.

When I open any document in VA02, which has several or one attachment, i could open the attachment first, however when i try to repeat the display of attachment, I get this error, also if i have more that 1 attachments if I open 1st I cant open second subsequently I can open third again, next time this order may get changed.

This error is occurring for only non-pdf attachments. I have checked all authorization related objects, user has all the required authorizations.

Could you please suggest wht could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the "attachments" in question archivelink enabled global document types or just attachments created using "create attachment" of the GOS?

Are the "attachments" displayed in a "viewer" or just downloaded and opened on the client computer?

0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Here are the clarifications you asked:

Q: Are the "attachments" in question archivelink enabled global document types or just attachments created using "create attachment" of the GOS?

Ans: No, attachments are not archivelink enabled, they are created using Create attachment of the GOS.

Q: Are the "attachments" displayed in a "viewer" or just downloaded and opened on the client computer?

Ans: No, attachments are not displayed in any viewer they are just downloaded on client's machine and opened.

I hope now you would be able to investigate the scenario and provide some solution.

Pritesh Dubey