cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Executing Query: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error: [6904] Error executing physical plan: Attribute not defined (Attribute Engine)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My Analytic view was working perfectly, its acticate also but now due to some unknown reason when i am tring to preview data it showing below error

Error Executing Query: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [6904] Error executing physical plan: Attribute not defined (Attribute Engine);in executor::Executor in cube: _SYS_BIC:package/AN_ANALYTICVIEW.

My veiw is having one Date type attribute, if i remove it from analytic view is working fine but when i include it as attribute it showing error.

I also tried to recreate the analytic view but same problem persist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchi,

I got same error multiple times, but in my case the error was occuring when I try to preview the data in a view.

To overcome this I redeployed the view. It worked for me all the time.

Can any one explain what is the root cause for this issue...

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

Raja

krishna_avinash
Explorer
0 Kudos

I got the similar issue when activating calc view.For me the issues arised due to the change in backend object(DSO) adding of an info object.Issue rectified once i have Reimport the object via file - import - import BW model

Note- (button overwrite existing objects needs to be checked) and also we need to do it in same package where the object is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which revision of HANA are you on? Did you upgrade the studio/database recently? Is this date field joined to another attribute view within the analytical view at all? See if you can post a screenshot of your analytical view and properties pane of the date field here.

Thanks,

Anooj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you had recently upgraded into Rev 26 or 27, this note will be useful: Note 1712456 - Query crashes with: :
Attribute not defined

The issue is fixed with Rev 29. The note has suggested a workaround as well.

Thanks,

Anooj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@ Santosh: Date Attribute is standalone.

Anooj :

I am on Revision 21 and we didnt update stdio or Database recently. -Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

There isn't anything wrong that is visible from your screenshot above. If you have added new data into the underlying table recently, you may want to try running MERGE operation (right-click on the table and Merge) just to see if it is an issue with data still lying in the delta space. If that still doesn't solve the problem, I suggest you upgrade your studio/client/database to revision 31 which is the latest available. From the various SAP notes that are available, it is quite evident that a number of fixes have been made to the Attribute engine through these revisions.

Thanks,

Anooj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi

Can you try creating any other simple attribute view which contains any date type attribute and see whether it works.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

Issue is resolve by recreate the table and load it. Not know the root cause but there is some confliction in RowID i think .

-Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi

The date attribute is a calculated attribute or stand alone attribute?

Thanks

Santosh Varada