Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can you please help me in Inbound Shipments

Is it posible to add freight cost in to material cost during GR and the same time I can settle the freight vendor's invoice using seperate service PO and SES in shipment cost document.

Now I can inventorize the frieght costs but I dont have a service PO to settle the frieght vendor.

If I have a service PO and Service entry sheet, I am not able to add frieght costs to material.

Kindly let me know how the GL accounts and configuations to be made so thereby acheiving both the scenarios.

Thanks

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Please check the following link:

SAP Library - Shipping in Series Sales and Distribution

I believe this is the process you are already using.

I have never seen it with a separate PO for freight.

Are you finding trouble with the incoming vendor invoice for the freight costs?

Check option 2 - Planned delivery cost for PO Reference in transaction MIRO.

Hope it' useful.

Regards,

Ornella

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't know if I understand the question completely, but you can add the freight costs as delivery costs to the material when using shipments and freight documents.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Ah, just see, that is the same link as above. So, is this what you want?

Brgds

Juergen

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it posible to add freight cost in to material cost during GR and the same time I can settle the freight vendor's invoice using seperate service PO and SES in shipment cost document.

As per my knowledge it is not possible and even it seems your requirement is not correct because it implies two incoming invoices should be received and the service should be paid twice - one incoming inovice for the PO with service entry sheet, one incoming invoice for the PO with material and " planned delivery cost"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/83/218ad1068a11d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm