cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive: The document item is statistical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the time of creating the Sale order few of the line items all condition types are Inactive

But few of the line items are active

Can any one tell me what is the exact reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu ,

Please check analysis.i think you were mistake in accessequnce .please check which acees sequnce is present in condition types and also check pricing procedure that condition types under that pricing procedure or not.

Thanks,

Naren K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

In my pricing procedure, I have 7 condition types , In that price is manual

condition type and all excise and VAT is coming from condition record

discount also manual entry

I have checked all possibilites like Item category level ( VOV7) , and also

condition class of each condition type

guide me how to solve the issue

Regards,

Anu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anu

please check Pricing Procedure whcih condotion types were inactive in Sales Order That condition typrs are manually checking in pricing procedure or not and also i sugesst as once again check VK12 condition records for that condition types .You are maintained condition records under correct tables or not and also check Inctive condition types having acees sequnece or not

Please.

Thanks,

Naren K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the values becoming inactive when you enter the price and discount manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

I checked all the threds which you provided

I have a doubt regarding few points , may be it will helpful to solve the issue

Might be Item Category , Item Category Group , Material Group etc would be different .

Kindly check the Combination of Condition record maintained against this Condition type.Must be this Condition is not fulfill in the Sales order while trying to enter the Price.

Also check if you are using the Group Condition which is relevant for specific Material Group which is not relevant for this Material.

Can explian me where i need check

Regards,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the item category at item level in sales order for each line item.  See whether it is same or not. And also check the pricing relevance for the item category in VOV7.

As patchala told, please check the analysis for each item.  See whether the condition record is available or not.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anwar,

click on analysis push button on bottom left on condition tab, here you will analyse why that particular condition types are not activating.

If you want further calrification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala