cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear deployment problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an ear file which is successfully deployed on the weblogic.

But when i try to deploy the same ear on SAP J2ee engine using the deploy tool , I am getting compilation errors.

The log file that was created is as follows

cannot deploy application sap.com/TestEar1..

Reason: Errors while compiling:

C:/usr/sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/TestEar1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1111011825390/test/ejb/TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:1715: isClosed() is already defined in test.ejb.TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0

public boolean isClosed() {

^

C:/usr/sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/TestEar1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1111011825390/test/ejb/TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:1910: setClosed(boolean) is already defined in test.ejb.TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0

public void setClosed(boolean arg1) {

^

C:/usr/sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/TestEar1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1111011825390/test/ejb/TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:2105: getObjectStatus() is already defined in test.ejb.TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0

public java.lang.String getObjectStatus() {

^

3 errors

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBFileGenerationException: Errors while compiling:

C:/usr/sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/TestEar1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1111011825390/test/ejb/TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:1715: isClosed() is already defined in test.ejb.TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0

public boolean isClosed() {

^

C:/usr/sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/TestEar1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1111011825390/test/ejb/TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:1910: setClosed(boolean) is already defined in test.ejb.TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0

public void setClosed(boolean arg1) {

^

C:/usr/sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/TestEar1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1111011825390/test/ejb/TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:2105: getObjectStatus() is already defined in test.ejb.TestBean1LocalLocalObjectImpl0

public java.lang.String getObjectStatus() {

^

3 errors

Thanks in advance for your help.

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

This is a really strange error. Can you paste the source of your local home and component interfaces, i.e. test.ejb.TestBean1Local and test.ejb.TestBean1LocalHome? If they extend some other interfaces except javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject and javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome please paste their sources too.

One more question - what JDK is your J2EE Engine running with? I mean vendor and exact version.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Opgenorth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Vladimir,

I obtained the sources and the EAR form Raju and forwarded them to Svetoslav Manolov, who is working on a solution. The problem indeed comes from inheritance of two different Interfaces with the same methods.

Best regards,

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar problem.

See my post

If needed i can send by mail all my code.

In my case the problem is that SAP deploy insert a method with the sign:

public String getIdentifier()

but in my ejb session i have already a method with a different sign:

public BigDecimal getIdentifier()

I think this is a bug .. or where i can find all reserved attributes, methods and so on ?

Thank You

katarzyna_fecht
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

the reserved names in the EJB development are:

- for methods and attributes: they cannot start with “ejb”

- for remote methods: an additional restriction is that they cannot start with “p4_” and “cross_”

... and as you see, you are right, naming didn't cause your problems.