cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard XML content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have querries regarding the pre-delivered XML content or our own SAP delivered XSD/WSDL. Do we have any other sources

like the one which is available in http://www.gs1.com/gsmp/kc/ecom/xml/xml_bms.

1.I want input from

a.where I can find the industry specific (Retail) as well as

b.the SAP standard XSD/WSDL content so that I can import directly as External definition in ESR?

2.Secondly if I use the pre-delivered content, is it technically feasible to use the standard structure even if all the fields are not required?

3.In which scenario, the pre-delivered or SAP standard XSD is suitable and suggested?

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

>>>a.where I can find the industry specific (Retail) as well as the SAP standard XSD/WSDL content so that I can import directly as External definition in ESR?

you can only get this in the form of "XI content" from service.sap.com/swdc

but it does not have to support all retail standards so in most cases

you will have to get the WSDL/XSD from the standard provider and import it into PI ( with importing XSD/WSLD funciton)

>>>2.Secondly if I use the pre-delivered content, is it technically feasible to use the standard structure even if all the fields are not required?

yes - as long as all mandatory fields are filled

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your quick response and Sorry for my late reply. 

1.     Please share if you know any ESR XI content for Article Master.

2.     How can i find the structure of the XI content ( tpz file) without importing into XI box.Is there any documenation/note which can help a developer whether it belongs to SD,MM,FI process etc.

Regards

Rebecca

Answers (0)