Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM not creating receipts

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

CTM engine is actually not creating any receipts for some demands in the final four buckets; while it is very well creating in all the other buckets.

We allowed CTM to consider the Max Earliness from the data view and we are maintaining -1 value for it (meaning 0 days earliness). It is -1 all across the horizon. So, I am able to see the exact match between the demand and the supply in all the buckets wherever the receipts are getting created.

If I allow CTM to run without considering the Max Earliness, then I see the receipts are getting created.

But this is definitely not what our business wants. We need CTM to consider the Max earliness value for those master data where we maintained some days.

In the trace file, it is showing as MPL 0 violated, set LST for superior order: <some number>

I have checked the calendar maintained for the resource and it is valid well beyond the planning horizon.

PDS is present at the source and the validity is as well going beyond the planning horizon.

Not sure what exactly is the root cause for this problem... And I see in the explanation profile of the CTM saying:

Resource <<activity/operation>>: Dispatch not possible from <<start data>> to <<end date>>.

Any hints from anyone please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

The resource calendar is not actually extended rightly in the live cache. After extending it using CRES_LENGTHEN report, the receipts are indeed created as expected (/SAPAPO/REST02).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I see that you had opened a message for SAP Support regarding this issue.

Did note 1073004 helped? You had confirmed the message one day after open this thread, that's why I am updating this thread with this question.

Thanks,

Michel Bohn