cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of delivery and invoice.

former_member596794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the sales order has been created, it goes to credit check once the credit check has released, we need to have automatic creation of delivery and invoicing to take place, depending on the stock and FIFO basis of the order.

Is it possible with standard SAP or any customization needs to be done?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You have to go for small customization for complete automation of the process after your sale order is created.

You can create each individual step for collective documents thru VL04& VF04 and not at one go. So please go for small development with out even thinking for complete automation process.

You have here , some conditions are also need to be maintianed on FIFO basis.

Leelamohan

former_member209023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Please check the below links

http://scn.sap.com/message/7889249#7889249

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1997369

Nagaraj B Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If your query is how to automate the Delivery Creation and Invoice creation process,

then it can be done by using Delivery Due list and Billing Due List.

You can give certain selection criteria as per your requirement in Delivery due list (Tcode -VL04) and run it in Batch at a particular scheduled time.in a day.This will create Deliveries Automatically through the jobs.

The batch jobs could be checked if they ran successfully and created Deliveries.

Same can be done for Invoices.Give selection criterai in Billing Due list (vf04  ) and schedule it in a job.

Invoices would be created automatically for the Deliveries due for Billing.

Incase of any queries/clarifications,please let me know ,I would be happy to help.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Was my Answer useful to you?

Umesh Karane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In standard SAP creation of Delivery document automatically is possible by checking immediate delivery button in VOV8, but to automate PGI & Billing you have go for small enhancement.

Thanks

VSA