Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account coding allocation error message in ML81N

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello MM Guru’s,

We are receiving the error message as account coding allocation in t code - ML81N.

I have also simulated the similar case in quality system and where I can’t able to activate the deletion flag for the service number.I also got the below message when I activate the delition flag for the service number in ME22N,

Service 9990001 flagged for deltion

Message no.SE382

Hence let me know the detailed steps with t code how to activate and revoke the deletion flag for service number.

Based on your inputs I can proceed further with my simulation in quality system.

Cheers,Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amit_gupta44
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The error message account coding allocation comes when deletion indicator gets ticked in account assignment of service item. Go to ME22N --> go to service tab --> select the services --> click on account assignment icon below (yellow arrow) --> a small window will pop up, Press F5 (change display icon) --> detailed view of account assignment will open. In this there will be a column of deletion flag, remove the tick from the check box in this column. Error will be resolved.

Regards

Amit Gupta

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello MM Gurus,

Thanks for your replies.

I have tried all the ways but still I cant able to activate the deletion flag.

In AC02 I have activated the deletion flag and if I view in ME22N in service tab it is not getting reflected not sure why this is happening. Need your inputs.

In ME22N as Amit Gupta mentioned I have tried to activate the deletion flag and when I click in the del flag for acc assignment I got the below error and here the save button is greyed out,

Service 9990001 flagged for deletion

Message no. SE382

Diagnosis

You wish to maintain a service in whose master record the deletion flag has been set. This is not possible.

Procedure

If the archiving program has not yet actually deleted the service master record, you can cancel the deletion flag in the master record.

If you have no authorization to do this, contact your system administrator.

Still I want to know the detailed steps with t code how to activate and revoke the deletion flag for service number.

Based on your inputs I can proceed further with my simulation in quality system.

Cheers,Kumar.S

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you get this message because the deletion flag is activated.

you have to remove it to not get this error message

transaction AC03

click button other service and enter the service number

then click change icon

then remove the checkmark from the box in front of deletion indicator, in upper right corner of the screen

amit_gupta44
Participant
0 Kudos

Take any other service without deletion flag and create the scenario using that service (Prepare a PO and then follow above mentioned steps).

Regards

Amit Gupta

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you are doing Service Entry Sheet for deleted line item with service master details! You are doing Service Entry Sheet and getting error as line item  for Service Number in Purchase Order

is deleted, so now create go to change mode of service order and enter new line item with that Service Number,enter quantity and price deatils with cost object! Now Release Purchase Order(if release strategy subjected) and SES with respect to Purchase Order with new line item .

NOTE:

If Service Number/Activity Number deleted, then you can create new Service Number/Activity Number in t.code:AC03

Regards,

Biju K

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I am sorry if I have confused you guys.

Problem in Production system:

Error in account coding allocation in ML81N

Analysis:

Based on the discussion and inputs from Finance team we understood that the error account coding allocation in ML81N is appearing because of the account aasignment of service in line 10 Deletion Indicator has been activated. Now we need to revoke the deletion flag for account assignment of service in line 10.Please let me know how to revoke it.

PS: In Service number there is no deletion flag activated.

Cheers,Kumar.S

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check solution in Amit Gupta's reply in your prod system? From the tread it come across that you were using these inputs in simulating the scenario in your test server.

amit_gupta44
Participant
0 Kudos

For removing the error open the particular PO in production system and follow the steps i mentioned earlier.

Regards

Amit Gupta

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Already checked and i have gi ven my inputs.

Can you respond to my earlier posting.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Just remove the deletion indicator from the service entry sheet in t-code AC02 and it would be revoked. Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try unchecking the deletion indicator in AC02 transaction for this sevice record.