SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection work item start and endate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I am trying to determine how the start (DFKKWLI-STARTDATE) and end dates (DFKKWLI-ENDDATE) are filled for Collections Work Items in IS-U.

All the work items created so far in my system have these 2 fields empty in DFKKWLI table.

Anyone knows about how they can be filled in and what are they useful for?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Emilie LE SAUX

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Emilie:

The enddate value is determined from the configuration of the work item category where processing deadline is maintained.  I believe that startdate comes from the actual workitem acceptance, but I am not certain about that.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

thanks for you reply.

Processing deadlines are already configured for my categories and enddates in DFKKWLI are still empty. Is there anything else to configure about it?

I thought that processing deadlines were used for categories and thus linked to worklists: DFKKWL-EXDAT which is the rundate by which all work items of the worklist must have been processed is correctly filled in for categories with defined processing deadlines.

What do you mean by actual workitem acceptance? where can it be done?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Emilie