SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF - use $FKKMAKO_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI expert,

I'm facing an issue using BRF :

We want to read a step in dunning history, so I use context structure $FKKMAKO_ALL.

But this structure seems to be empty !

I can read the last step with context structure $FKKMAKO but it's not that I need...

Do you know why context structure $FKKMAKO_ALL is empty (There is lot of line in FKKMAKO for my contract account) ?

Do you know how to read dunning history without $FKKMAKO_ALL (and without add a context structure FKKMAKO) ?

Thanks a lot.

Mathieu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mathieu:

That structure is not filled by standard - as can be seen in FM FKK_SAMPLE_0315.  The code is there but is commented out - you need to adopt that FM into a customer FM then uncomment the lines where that can be done.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mathieu:

That structure is not filled by standard - as can be seen in FM FKK_SAMPLE_0315.  The code is there but is commented out - you need to adopt that FM into a customer FM then uncomment the lines where that can be done.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot, I will uncommented this part.

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Do you know if I uncommented this part, dunning performance will be poor ?

I think yes, so do you know if is it possible to add a "where cause" to read dunning history until 1 years ?

Thanks

Mathieu

0 Kudos

Mathieu:

Poor is relative.  But it would have an impact, which is why it is commented out, but also there was some belief that it might be helpful.  So yes you can uncomment and then add criteria which reduces the implications.

regards,

bill.