Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out all reports using a value category in SAP report painter

jennychen1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

We have some reports created via report painter using value category. I was asked by the business to provide a list of all reports using 1 one the value categories. Would you please tell me how I can find them? We are using R/3 release 470.

Many thanks!

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In cost element reports for example, S_ALR_870135...(sorry I could not recollect the correct number here) you have an option to view plan and actuals either Object, Value category, period etc.

Try using these reports so that you will certainly find the what value category is being used for plan and actuals.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jenny,

If by 'value category' you mean 'value type', that is field WRTTP, then you can do the following:

1. Call transaction SE16 and enter in the 'Table' field CEFORMF and hit 'Enter'.
  2. Now enter the selections FIELD = WRTTP and LOW = 01 (to select the value types = 01, if this is what you are looking for)
  3. To ensure that you display the whole list of reports, check the size of the hit list by clicking on the button 'Number of entries' and then increase the number in the field 'Maximum No. of Hits accordingly.
  4. Now hit 'Execute' (F8) to display all the reports containing the value type 01.
    Looking at the list you will find the library in column 'TABNAME' and the report name in the column 'FORM

Good luck,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you would be able to find all these reports, where a particular value category i used, in one go. You would have to use transaction CJE6 and then get into the details of each column of the report to check what value category has been used.

Sounds a bit tedious but this is the only option i can think of right now.