cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

when i am creating sales order i am getting error like this.

"Pricing error: Mandatory condition J1AU is missing

Message no. V1801

Diagnosis

The obligatory condition J1AU does not exist. The document is therefore considered to be incomplete from the point of view of pricing.

The cause can be, for example, that a condition record does not exist for condition J1AU or that a field overflow has occurred when the condition rate was calculated."

Procedure

Check why the condition could not be found. Use the pricing analysis function on the pricing screen to do this. If necessary, add the missing condition manually to the document.

i was created condition record for J1AU(VAT condition type) 14%.but i am not getting VAT when i an creating sales order.

any one can pls tell me how to solve the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In standard pricing procedure you have maitain condition type MWST. Against this condition type MWST in VK11 maitain a condition recrod giving a taxcode. Against this tax code maintain in FTXP maitain details about taxing i., VAT etc.

This is the standard procedure to maintain Tax details.

Just follow the above procedure and it will solve the problem.Also go thr below links for more info on Taxes:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/09/ebf138cdd78a4be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/40/a23c39129ffe2ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

"Pricing error: Mandatory condition J1AU is missing

Message no. V1801 means.<b>In your pricing procedure set in Mandatory condition in condition type J1AU and aalso set in Not possible to process manually in define condition J1AU</b> ,first u should check it.

Rewards point it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I understand that you have maintained a Condition record and still it is not appearing in the SO. Did you update the SO after the Condition rec was created. Try updating the SO and see if it works.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Analysis in your Sales Document -> Item -> Pricing and check with the details for Condition J1AU.

Check for the condition records, if maintained for the details as shown in the Analysis.

Harsh

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Pl check in

1)Customer master-Billing tab - Are Tax records maintained?

2)Material Master-Sales Org 1 tab-Are Tax records maintained?

3)Pricing procedure-Different country -Condition type J1AU may be used for more than one pricing procedure.

while calculating prices and taxes in sales order, R/3 system search for tax records which is maintained for the same country.

For example-

Your Pricing procedure may be Rvaa01(USA),condition record of J1AU may be maintained(14%) of another country(Australia).You can not apply australian taxes in USA pricing procedure.

thanks,

Vrajesh