cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a reversal/follow on movement type in OMJJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing some issues doing a PGR reversal in VL09 and ended up with M7 064 Error message ( Document doesn't contain any selectable items). I checked in OMJJ and found that there was no reversal/follow on movement type defined for 933. Now, I want to add 934 ( reversal) movement type against follow on for 933 which I feel might solve the issue. But I don't find a way to add this. I don't see a option to create a new entry even in DEV. Is there a way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amrith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't create new movement type by using create button. You have to copy the existing movement type in your case 933 and name to 934 with reversal indicator set.

You can search the details in MM forum and I assume you can find plenty of threads on this topic.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I go to OMJJ, slelect moveemnt type and enter 934 , I am able to see the details. But When I go to movement type 933 and see the related follow up movement type, I don't see 934. Should I be copying and creating one in this case too?

Thanks

Amrith