cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confirmation based on COLLABORATION_ERP_YIELD_CONFIRMATION.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are testing Operation and Order confirmation events from ME/MEINT/MII.

For each Operation complete:

On each Operation complete, 'COLLABORATION_ERP_YIELD_CONFIRMATION' action will be triggered from ME and the message will be queued in MEINT Queue for BAPI call with type 'yieldConfirmationRequest'.

From POD - Operation screen, when we individually test for each operation [Start/Stop only 1 operation], the message is successfully processed from MEINT.

For Order Confirmation:  We need to complete all the operations so that the Order is marked as complete.

When i processes operations [ Ex: 15 or 20 Start/Stop], all the messages are queued in MEINT Queue, but i see may failures.

Failure messages: BAPI Call failed! Previous Operation is not complete or the order is being Processed.

I guess, queue will pickup all the available messages and start processing, due to which the calls are failing.

Is this the right process to test order confirmation?

Is there a configuration in MEINT to force the queue process/BAPI call to happen in sequence?

How do we fix this issue, so that all the operations/calls are processed in the same order they are executed in ME and not by picking all the messages in the queue at a time and processing all.

ME Version:

ME Base 6.0.2.2 Counter 12

Build ID 138945

any help would be highly appreciated..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is numberOfMessages parameter in configuration of MessageDispatcher and MessageEnqueuer in Schedule Editor. You can try to set it to 1.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you set it to 1 I think it would be also a good idea to schedule message processing every couple of seconds. This should work if your production rate is low. Otherwise you may see a situation when integration doesn't send confirmations in timely manner.

Test it.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy, Konstantin,

Thanks for your reply.

I will test and let know the results.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Additionally please check SAP Note 1713272 for Order confirmation.

Regards,

Sergiy