cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quote or contract in sd

0 Kudos

Hi experts

i need some helping points as i mentioned below for SAP SD Quation or Contract, kindly assist me anybody

We have a need as defined by our user below.

We are thinking a quote or contract but are open to any solution to accomplish the business process. I am looking for a place to enter special net pricing and special multipliers for a customer by Payer or by Customer Hierarchy. I am not sure if the best place to house this would be a quote or a contract.

• There would ever only be one quote/contract available for a particular customer valid during one time period.

• Would it be possible to have the quote or contract automatically applied to that customer’s orders? Or would it be possible to have the quote/contract automatically

update VK11 for that particular customer, if signified that it is by Hierarchy or Payer?

• I would also like the ability to update a rebate agreement either by using a “dashboard”, or directly off the quote/contract.

• This would not be for all materials associated with Manufactured Housing; it would only be for certain materials that require special pricing, along with special multipliers

by class code.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

You can just create pricing determination that satisfy these requirements.

Sales Prices can be determined by just about any object found in the sales order; such as document type (e.g. quotes or contracts), soldto, hierarchy, payer, material, sales org, etc etc.

So, for instance, entering a quote for a particular payer and material could automatically determine the price you have entered in the condition records.

You haven't mentioned why you wish to use quotations or contracts; I will assume that this is because you wish for this customer to get special treatment when they enter a quotation or contract, and that pricing treatment would be different from what they would receive when they enter a 'standard' order for the same hierarchy/payer/material etc.

If you have an existing quotation, you can enter new orders with reference to the quotation.  You can set up these orders so that pricing is copied from the quotations into the orders.

I suggest that you consult with your local SD expert, who can help you with the many ways SAP can determing sales pricing.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

Thank you very much

Answers (0)