Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO service in classic scenario

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

We are in SRM 7 EHP 1 with ECC 6 EHP 5. We are using classic scenario, and are using self-service procurement scenario and utilizing service master as well. We will create SC in SRM, we know that hierarchy is not supported in SC, and as what we gather, when the PO created in ECC, the service item will be treated as sub-line where ECC will create one item covering all the sub-line item.

The question is, how do ECC treat the delivery date for each service item? As you might know in SC, for each service item I can put delivery date. I even able to put timeframe delivery date. However IF the PO in ECC will make it into one single line item consisting of sub-line items, how will it treat the delivery date? As delivery date only in item level in ECC?

Can someone share their experience on this?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO will be split if the delivery dates are different. But the standard behaviour can be changed also.

Please refer to the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1273709

With Regards,

Malay

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi malay,

Thanks for the reply. How about if i make two limit item in one po? I assume it will be created as two line item with unplanned service rite? In this case, how the system react if i create confirmation in srm? Can i create one confirmation for these two line item in one go? The reason i ask because in ecc, we can only create one service entry for one po line item service

Best regards,

John