cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 EHP1 to ECC EHP5 configuration using PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we have to configure SRM 7.0 EHP1 to ECC Ehp 5 system using SAP PI 7.3 or PI7.1

we have below business scenario’s to be configured on SRM system

a.     Self service procurement 

b.      Operational procurements

c.       Strategic procurement

d.      MM-SUS (Supplier self service integrated with ERP)

e.      Central contracts

As per my understanding SAP provide standard products which need to be downloaded from service marketplace and need to be deployed at PI ESR.

I want to know what are the different product version SAP provide and which version sould be used for our requirement.

Regards,

Navneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes u need to downlaod SRM content from markeplace.

Ur SRM version is 7.0 EHP1 so download "SRM SERVER 7.01" and "SRM SERVER IC 7.01" XI content from markeplace and create Integartion scenario.

Chk these two tpz files:

XI CONTENT SRM SERVER IC 7.01

XI CONTENT SRM SERVER 7.01

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Message was edited by: Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

To be more accurate we have following system landscape

1. SRM 7.01(SRM 7.0 EHP1) SP 05

2. PI 7.11

3. ECC 6.0 EHP 5.

Please help me in getting  any link where I can find configuration step that need to be done at Pi.

Regards,

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u downlaoded the SRM content from markeplace ??

You can use the standard mapping (pre delievered in the content) and just create integration scenario under ID.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

In addition to Amit answer, you need to check the SPlevel of SRM System you are using.

Go to System->Status and click on details icon and get the SRM_SERVER release Version and the SP level. By using that you can download the Standard content from Service Market place. Then download  "SRM SERVER 7.01" and "SRM SERVER IC 7.01".

You could find lot of entries for each component. You should select appropriate entry. for ex. SRMSERVER70102 from SRM SERVER 7.01. From this 02 denotes SP level of SRM system

Thanks

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

We are on SP 5  at SRM system.

Please help me in getting any link where I can find information on required PI configuration .

Regards,

Navneet

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveet,

You can download the content from Service Market place. Please find the navigation path,

Software Downloads->SAP Download Center->Support Package and patches->

My Company's Application Components"- My Company's Software" -SAP SRM"- SAP SRM ENHANCE PACKAGE" EHP1 FOR SAP SRM 7.0"- Entry by Component"- XI Content   -XI CONTENT SRM SERVER 7.01

SRMSERVER70105_0-20005767.ZIP SRMSERVER70105

Similarly

SRMSERVERIC70105_0-20005769.ZIP SRMSERVERIC701

Once you download the file, you can directly import it to ESR via import option.

Regards

Baskaran K