cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multivalued tuple syndication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a scenario where there is a multivalued Tuple Sales Data in Main table Out of all tuple values only one value that is belonging to sales org A, has hierarchy code attached to it. Rest other values have hierarchy code Null. Now I want to Extract Data from main table, so is it possible, only one tuple record gets syndicated i.e. only the record having Sales Org A(the one which has hierarchy attached), rest others should be suppressed, and should not  get syndicated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Surbhi,

I am not sure if it is possible in case of Tuple records but you can definitely do it in case of Qualified Tables by setting the parameter "Filter Qualified Links" to Yes.

But not sure if such functionality exists in case of Tuples.

One other way to achieve your requirement could be at PI end. You can syndicate all the tuple records along with main table record. Since only one Sales Org has non-NULL value for Hierarchy, you can define mapping in PI in such a way that it will discard the data of Tuple records having NULL values for Hierarchy and passes the only required record to next system. In this way you can acheive your functionality.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surbhi,

Kindly update close thread and reward points if you found answers useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

former_member198313
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surbhi,

Enable it with Key mapping and map NULL to MDM system.

let me know if this works.

+ An