cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of number range to network type

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

When I try to assign or maintain no range groups for a particular network type it does not work. I am selecting the Network type and then trying to "Select Element" from tab but nothing comes.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Suman,

Please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Select your Network type for which you want to assign or maintain no range groups.

2. Click on Number Ranges General

3. It will open window as " Maintain number range groups"

4. Go to the extreme bottom of this screen, You will see Network types which are 'Not Assigned'

5. Check if your Network type is appearing here.

6. Double click on this Network type. (This will select Network type)

7. Then select Checkbox for Element (provided number range is already maintained for this element)

to which you want to assign this Network type

8. Now click on "Element/Group" icon.

This will ensure that your Network type gets assigned to Element

I just tried this and it works.

Regards

Tushar

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

My Network type appears in Not Assigned list in CO82. I double click this to select and then click on "Select Element" but there is no output. I think something is missing here or is disabled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

In transaction CO82, after you double click on your Network type, first click on Checkbox in front of Element and then immediately click on Element/Group

Do these 3 things immediately one after another ....

It works...

Regards

Tushar

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes correct. It works thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your network type and select "select element icon. Then, select number range group (hope you have created already) check box and select "Element/Group" (left side of select element icon) and save.

Regards,

Murthy.