cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion indicator not marked for planned order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few planned orders were created in APO when BOM status was not released for planned order. This lead to planned order for which check box conversion indicator was not checked in ECC.

When I reexplode the order in APO as well as ECC still  conversion indicator is not Checked. I can see post reexplosion master data tab of planned order is showing status as 1(active) but conversion indicator is not marked.

Second Problem is If I mark conversion indicator checkbox manually in ECC still in APO conversion indicator checkbox is greyed out.

Please help

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

You should be able to delete the Planned order, and then recreate within APO.  If the newly created planned order still has improper status, then that means the Master Data (BOM/Production Version) has not been moved from ERP to APO.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

If I delete and recreate planned order in APO it has proper status . I.e. Conversion indicator check box is marked.

My question is why reexplosion of order is not sorting out the problem. As these orders are scheduled to specific dates and we donot want to delete and recreate  all the orders. Additionaly we have daily reexplosion heuristic to correct these problems.

Any pointers will be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

The original problem was that when the Planned orders were created, faulty Master data was copied from the PPM/PDS into the planned orders.  The faulty master data still exists in the planned orders.  Re-exploding the order does not change that.

Best Regards,

DB49