Did you mean: 

for demo assistant wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

******** Need Your Help Guys *************

Dears ,

in SAP Note " 1417438 " , it says that , download the attached file "

DATransportRequestV3_1_1.zip " , then

" Import the ABAP interface into the ERP system via SAP transport.

You can either use Transaction STMS on the application level or tp

commands

on the OS level "

* after unzipping the attached file it contains two file :

1. K900430.BPD

2. R900430.BPD

what are these file and how import these file in my ECC , because I`ve

searched many times but without any advantage !!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They are a cofile and a data file for a transport.  Simply add K900430.BPD to your /usr/sap/trans/cofile and R900430.BPD to your /usr/sap/trans/data directories and then go to STMS_IMPORT -> Extras -> Other requests -> Add -> BPDK900430 and import into the system.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan ,,

Really thank you for your help and I`ve already import the two files by you directions ,

BUT when go to demo assistant wizard and insert the logon information the attached warning occurred  , can you please help me to solve this issue !?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Those are custom programs, I have not used this demo assistant so I don't know if they came on the transports or if they we customized by your team, check with your abaper.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan ,

Thank you for your help , but the issue was I`m facing this error since two weeks , and already sent a support message to SAP Support team , but nothing can help me until now. 😞

Thank you for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rami ,

i am facing the same issue today for my ECC6.06 . Can you tell me please the solution you got to solve it.It will really help me.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,Aïcha

Answers (0)