cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To change GL Account-SRM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are facing one issue , the issue of not being able to change things like the g/l account on a shopping cart created by someone else in the same day. The day after creating we can change the g/l account.

Pls help on the same , we want to change GL Account on the same day.

Thanks

Anshul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anshul,

Are you ordering shopping cart and that shopping cart going in Workflow After that you are not able to Edit or change the GL account? Also are you able to change any other fields such as Quantity, Price or other account assignment data?

Please provide some more details.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I have created Shopping cart and add approver.as someone else and ordered.After that approver is not able to change GL Account but  can change Price and Quantity before SC being Approved.

Approver can change the GL Account on the next day of Shopping cart created.

Moreover the Details in Cost Assignment->Account Assignment Overview (Cost Center)etc. cannot be changed.

So Please suggest what needs to be done such that GL Account can be changed on Same day.

Thank You

Anshul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked Yesterday that after 6 hours of creating SC, Approver can change GL Account..

But why not at the same time.

Pls help me on this.

Thanks

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

Interesting.... This looks like issue with Server Time zone. There are two time zone first one user time zone you can find it in SU01 and other one Server time zone set up by Basis team.

Please check with them it looks like your SRM server is set in different time zone which is causing the workflow issue that you can not change for 6 hours.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for your Inputs.

What's the issue if it is taking a complete day to change GL Account (But issue is it does not allow Approver to change GL Account on the same day but next day he can change)

We need to make change in BADI.??

As in your previous reply you r saying issue is with..Server Time zone but everything is okk..

Please suggest on the same what needs to be done.

Thanks

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Could you please help me on the above issue.??

Thanks in Advance.

Anshul.