Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEM setup

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Finally I had started my configuration on EEM-setup

But the first issue I am facing  in 2.4 Configure Automatically- I had executed all

All the green but Create logical ports and Create Web service Notification users are red

For - Create logical ports it says: in Display

This activity creates logical ports for the web service communication between the ABAP and JAVA stack of SAP Solution Manager.

1.        Start transaction SOAMANAGER.

2.        Create a logical port for consumer proxy EemAdminVi_Document.

Enter user credentials, host and URL access path = /EemAdmin/Config1?style=document.

what details need to give here?

2.Create Web Service Notification User  the use is already created SM_EXTERN_WS

INTERNAL.SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB System not configured as XI Integration Engine

Please help me here

Regards,

Neni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

I am facing the same issue.Please share the solution if the problem is resolved.

Regards,

Jeeva

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Not yet sloved

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When connecting EEM Editor (Test connection)

It gives the error :

Connection Finished!

Editor version 7.01.8 does not match the Agelet side 7.10.3

Connection to EEM Repository (ABAP) Failed! Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception: Call to {http://bg6sap1004:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/ai_eem_list_all_scripts/100/ai_eem_list_all_scripts/ai_eem...} returned http code 500 (SRT: Unexpected failure in SOAP processing occurred: ("No Web service configuration for this access path: "/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/ai_eem_list_all_scripts/100/ai"")) with unacceptable content type (text/html).

Please help me here.

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

" user role is for communication between EEM robots (clients) and SAP Solution Manager"

Understand that EEM robots is nothing but your smd agent, needs to register the agent in SLD or directly to your solution manager as we do regular smd agent, which taken care of your user roles.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Diagnostics+Agents#DiagnosticsAgents-SLDRegistrationAge...

Follow the guidewizard help, it clearly states about this steps.

And again, have you done managed system configuration???? because managed system configuration almost all the basic infrastrucure config of technical monitoring.

have you passed Green in the step 2 configure infrastructure in eem setup?

Please check.

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

it sounds like a wrong configured or not existing WebService. 2 options:

1) The editor calls the wrong URL ... which could happen when you use an 7.0 editor to connect to 7.1

2) The setup step which creates the service was not executed at all or failed.

Where did you get the editor? Did you download from Solution Manager?

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I had downloaded from Solution Manager 7.1 system.

1.Where do we mentions this URL?

2.Can you please tell me where do we create the service step?

Regards,

Neni

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

1) Download EEM-Editor

1. From Solution Manager: WorkCenter: SAP Solution Manager Configuration / Technical monitoring / End-User Experience / Step 3.1 Create Scripts ... here are the downloads
  2. From EEM Wiki: WorkCenter: SAP Solution Manager Configuration / Technical monitoring / End-User Experience / Step 3.1 Create Scripts ... here is a link to the EEM wiki with upgraded versions - if existing

2) The creating of the WS will be in 2.4. Configure automatically.

If 2) is green and you have the right EEM Editor....further and deeper investigation need to be done.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I should thank you, you are explaining all, It is so kind of you.

I liked all your reply , ( This is the only way I can show notes of Thanks!!! )

@ Neni

If you read all pages in wiki, Vedios demos in EEM wiki, It clears all the steps in configuration

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EEM/FAQ

Check out new blog

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Your right,but

I had downloaded from the:

From EEM Wiki: WorkCenter: SAP Solution Manager Configuration / Technical monitoring / End-User Experience / Step 3.1 Create Scripts ... here is a link to the EEM wiki with upgraded versions - if existing

And now the error:

ava Version Check Failed: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://bg6sap1004:8000/EemAdmin/Config1?style=document"

Connection to EEM Repository (ABAP) Failed! Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://bg6sap1004:8000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/100/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/AI_EEM..."

"The creating of the WS will be in 2.4. Configure automatically."its not green.

.Create Web Service Notification User

Logical port are red.

is this the reason?

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

Blog is excellent.Once my configuration is done, i will add to the blog.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Swaroop Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Nani

This issue  required investigation ,  you need to open OSS Message for SAP under this component

SV-SMG-DIA-SER-SET

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

Do you have 2 scn ID, i get confused?? fine.

you are getting auth issue, I am sure still you are missing some important configuration,

do check in the eem editor configuration, where you maintained proper authoirsed user and password.

follow the video tutorials I mentioned in the blog

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some part of the issues got solved with ur help.

But got issue with SMD agent.

Error:

The SAP Host Agent is unreachable or does not match with the SAP Host Agent recommanded version. Please check the statellite system host name: bg6sap1004.gdnindia.com

Agent is up and working fine.

P4.log

Jun 13, 2012 11:43:01 AM [Thread[Thread-363,5,main]                ] Error  The possible problem is that there is no available working correctly server node. Check your working servers
Jun 24, 2012 6:10:13 AM [Thread[Thread-163,5,main]                ] Error  The possible problem is that there is no available working correctly server node. Check your working servers
Jun 24, 2012 6:10:49 AM [Thread[Thread-171,5,main]                ] Error  The possible problem is that there is no available working correctly server node. Check your working servers
Jun 24, 2012 6:11:24 AM [Thread[Thread-179,5,main]                ] Error  The possible problem is that there is no available working correctly server node. Check your working servers

Please help me here.

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neni

You need to make sure that on the satelight system  the  host
agent version .should be as per attached PDF file of this
SAP Note 1611483 on pagen no 6.
Note :The minimum patch level required is 54 and version is  7.20

1031096 : Installing Package SAPHOSTAGENT

Best Regards

Jai wardhan 

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

All the EEM setup  went well in SOLMAN with the help of this discussion.   

Now i need to connect EEM-Editor to solution Manager.

i had download EEM from SolMan but  problem is when i try test connection to Solution Manager to EEM Script

1.Error:

Connection Finished!

Java Version Check Failed: Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

2.I had  started recording from SAPGUI screen and saved the VBS script on desktop,where i need to upload this VBS?

When i try to upload this in EEM Editor -Import recording option is disable?

3.Can any give me a example for the best Practice which tcode can we start for recoding 

for demo?

4.My system is connected to VPN and EEM-editor and recorder are at my desktop,do i need to install SMD agent also for a demo propose?

Regards,

Neni

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

1) perhaps the connection parameter in the editor are wrong? You should use the server and port values from the URL of the work center.

2) Import to editor. Before you have to create a project in the editor which is more a way of grouping than a project in a project point of view.

3) Not really

4) Don't think so but may be I missed your point.

Thomas

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply.

1.Parameter are set fine.

Is this problem with Java?

2.I am able to solve this issue.

3.I want to give demo for client on sapgui or HTTP.

which Tcode or  http port which is best suggestion?

4.We want to do the EEM for one of the URL which is SAP-EP connected to SOlman system.

this URL is accessed from different location nearly 100+ .

how can we do this ?Do we required to install SMD in all the 100+?

Regards,

Neni

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

1) You said something about a VPN connection. Is there a proxy in place you have to use/you are using? There is a possiblity to configure proxy settings if the editor is used in a proxy environment. You could also check the editor log files for details. Check if the server and port can be reached from VPN side.

3) For a demo you could just login, execute perhaps se38, cancel disconnect.

4) I would only monitor the major locations, only there you will need an agent. For the beginning I would start with something like 1-5 agents in order to gain experience before thinking about a bigger infrastructure.

Thomas

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

1.Not sure which user name and password need to give for Proxy

4.How to do HTTP EEM?(Try to do EEM for EP url connected to SolMan)

When i click on  "plugin-starter-gui"

then if i click on Launch a blank page will opening and i am not able to do any monitoring?

when i enter an url for EP system in the blank page i use to get this error:

please help me here.

BR,

Neni

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

it's getting harder to read. You should open a new thread as we already switched to a new topic. But anyway:

1) Depends on the proxy. Some proxy need a user/pwd, some not. It would be your proxy and this setting is only required if there is a proxy in the middle.

4) If the recoder crashes then something is wrong with the recorder. First you could check that you have a recent version of the recorder

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1435190

In worst case you have to open a message. As a workaround you try to run from a different machine. It's also a good idea to have Administrator rights.

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

the user who runs the setup need the authorizations to create the web services. There shouldn't be any direct creation of WS be necessary. You could execute an authorization trace.

Typically the solman_admin user should have the required authorizations.

Regards Thomas

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am using copy of Solman_admin.

Problem is

nter user credentials, host and URL access path = /EemAdmin/Config1?style=document.

what details need to give here?

And when i try to 2.6 check robot status it says

Error Occured Calling Web Service.;INTERNAL.SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB System not configured as XI Integration Engine

2.Create Web Service Notification User  the use is already created SM_EXTERN_WS

INTERNAL.SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB System not configured as XI Integration Engine

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you configuure for solman itself also, please start the managed system configuration for solution manager itself.

Run the Landscape verification tool. check the result.

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I looks good in Landscape verification tool for SOlMAN.

Is this two stepsCreate Web Service Notification User & Create logical ports required to setup for EEM

Regards,

Neni

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to execute

Create logical ports required

MAI_EEM_WS_CONF/CLIENT=100;SYSTEM_ID=SID; Item does not exist

where it need to define ?

Regards,

Neni

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In EEM setup:

1.When i click on Check robots status:

it gives me error:

SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401 : Unauthorized")

2."user role is for communication between EEM robots (clients) and SAP Solution Manager"

where we can give the user name and password in 7.1?

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

in SM 7.1. pre requiste for all the functionalities are

1. Initial system config should be Green

2. Basis system config should be greeN

3. Managed system config should be green

All the needed infrastucture configuredon these time. Hence please update whether all are green in your system?

and still you are having this issue, execute Landscape verification tool, make sure your managed system s green there too

because asper the error solman sysem nt able to identify your managed system

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Initial and Basis config is Green and i am doing EEM setup for only solution manager its self.

Regards,

Neni