Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled jobs stuck after running few days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP MII 12.1.5 build (99).

Facing issue with scheduled job below are details.

We are having many scheduled jobs with different time periods.

Jobs which are scheduled with period more than one hour are running properly.

Few jobs we have scheduled for every 15 second  to 10 min which are not running properly.

These jobs will run for few days after that it will stuck and everytime we have to disable/enable job to resume in running status.

We can not increase time period for these jobs.

Is there any patch for this issue or some configurations which we have to do to resolve this issue?.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

We use to encounter issues like this, it has vastly improved and eventually disappeared as we have updated to the latest versions of MII.

Besides fixing your specific problem, I would suggest keeping your MII updated is generally a good idea. You are  5 service packs behind the latest MII 12.1 release and there are many patches and fixes contained in them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your responce and suggestion.

I am looking for solution without upgrade of service pack if it is possible.

I want to do it within 12.1.5 version, Upgrade is last option.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would encourage you to log a support ticket, but I would anticipate their response to upgrade to the latest 12.1 service pack (similar to Steve's comments).  They don't patch older releases, since all of the changes roll into the latest codebase and patches roll into service packs.

I completely appreciate how the 'upgrade' answer doesn't take into consideration the effort or impact on a productive landscape for re-testing, etc. and I don't know your current landscape situation, but if you need further justification you could review the SAP release notes for the updates newer than yours.  It may shed some light on the issue you're having.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen/Jeremy,

Thanks for your responce!!

We can not upgrade because as Jeremy told lot off testing effort required to test all stuff on new SP/ patch.

We decided to monitor scheduler jobs regularly.

Thanks again!!

Manoj Bilthare

Answers (0)