cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while Installation of SolMan 7.1 (SLES 11) with Java Server -> List of exit codes ?

0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm facing some Issues with the Java Server while installing a new Solution Manager 7.1 on SLES (x86_64)

While getting into trouble with the SLD Configuration i found that the Java Server is not running (server0).  (which seems to be not recognized from the different checks in SOLMAN_SETUP ?!?)

The server0 component quits starting with the error code:

JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

Is there anywhere a list where the exit codes are specified or where i can check in which direction i have to investigate ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards,

Christian Hammel-Woitusch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need Java stack to be up and running for solman system. First of all, you need to check why your JAVA is failing. Please go thru the logs in /work & /j2ee/cluster/server0/*

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

0 Kudos

Hi,

well - I already checked those parts - i also get the trace Information via SAP Management Console (http://[server]:5XX13)

But that log to be okay - just tells me the error.

The server0/log gives only one repeating information:

#1.#00163E8DB7FD002A0000004100004C330004C247AE693C6A#1339513031441#com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.JoinPortListener##com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.JoinPortListene

r.run()#####-0##SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_14##0#0#Error##Plain###java.net.SocketException: Socket is closed

at java.net.Socket.getInputStream(Socket.java:751)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.Reader.reset(Reader.java:55)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.SessionConnection.reinit(SessionConnection.java:227)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.SessionConnection.acceptReconnect(SessionConnection.java:205)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.SessionConnectorImpl.receiveReconnection(SessionConnectorImpl.java:140)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.JoinPortListener$SocketProcessor.run(JoinPortListener.java:185)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:219)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

I wonder, if there's somewhere a list of those exit-codes where i can find further information about the issue or if i have to open a call like mentioned in Note 943602/940893.

Regards,

christian

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, ur your java instance running in MMC?

Secondly, you dont check the log only in MMC, you need to go to OS level and check.

eg:

/usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGSXX/work/ --> check the dispatcher & server0 log

and go to /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGSXX/j2ee/cluster/log/server0 -->.

0 Kudos

What do you mean with MMC ?

The dev_server0 log in the works directory is the developer trace you can access via Management console - at least it hold the same information.

the message i posted above was an extract from /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGSXX/j2ee/cluster/log/server0/YYYYYY.trc

but i found that other log in this subdirectory system....

/usr/sap/CSM/DVEBMGS70/j2ee/cluster/server0/log/system/server.0.log shows this messages

#1.#00163E8DB7FD02FA0000000C0000302F0004C253F16FABB7#1339565695544#/System/Server##com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#####-0##SAPEngine_System_Threa

d[impl:5]_222##0#0#Error#1#com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#Plain###Service com.sap.security.core.ume.service error. Nested exception is: com.sap.

engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: No RFC authorization for function module

RFCPING.

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:407)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:83)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:109)

Caused by: com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: No RFC authorization for function module RFCPING.

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.newPersistenceException(R3PersistenceBase.java:236)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.init(R3PersistenceBase.java:491)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.<init>(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:440)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.newInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:164)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:117)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:63)

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.initializeUME(InternalUMFactory.java:221)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:288)

... 6 more

#

#1.#00163E8DB7FD02FA0000000E0000302F0004C253F16FAD02#1339565695544#/System/Server##com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#####-0##SAPEngine_System_Threa

d[impl:5]_222##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server#Plain###Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.#

#1.#00163E8DB7FD02FA000000100000302F0004C253F16FAE46#1339565695544#/System/Server/Critical##com.sap.engine.core.Framework#####-0##SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_222##0

#0#Fatal#1#com.sap.engine.core.Framework#Plain###Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be

started.#

May there be an Issue with RFC?  Which RFC do i have to check here ?

i know there's an authorization Issue with this object s_rfcacl which ist noch contained in sap_all... i already added this role to my solman_admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the SAPJSF user is used to communicate between the ABAP and Java stack of a Dual system like the Solution Manager. Check the authorizations of this user in the ABAP system (client 001). See if appropriate roles are assigned : SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO. More importantly the role should be generated first completely and User master comparison should also be done.

Regards,

Srikishan

0 Kudos

Hi Sirikishan,

thanks for your input - it gave me thie right idea... 

I had already changed the user SAPJSF: i assigned the role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION and took away the Read-only role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO.

May the user need both roles ? I found some threads here where the user should have assigned the role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION for a correct working of the SLD -> SMDB migartion... ?!?

But thanks a lot - the JAVA AS ist running now !

Best Regards,

christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO would be fine for the SAPJSF user. It is recommended by the SAP help documents. We have it running for our production solution manager.

Incase you need to keep the complete user master editable from the Java User Administration page - only then you would need SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION role assigned to the user.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (0)