cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charity sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm a FI/CO consultant and require your suggestions as part of posting some amount to a GL account that would be used for charity.

For this purpose there is an article created and the amount posted to that article needs to be posted to a separate charity GL account. As part of this testing, we've made a 251 mvt of this articles in MB1A - however, there is no Financial document created, except for a profit center document which shows a GL account that posts the movement of stock and no posting is being captured in the customer account(store) or GL account 562030 whcih needs to capture the amount of sale.

Regards,

Soujanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you may be aware, MB1A, MB1B & MB1C are all related to inventory postings.  Any amount that needs to be debited to a customer account, you need to assign the corresponding G/L Account in VKOA.  So assign the above G/L account in VKOA and do a testing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Sorry - I forgot to mention that I had carried this step, even though the issue persists.

I've noticed that the sales price has been maintained at zero and from a GL perspective any posting with zero amount would not be saved. I'll cross check with the logistics consultant.

However, would you please suggest - if there is a way that I can check the flow of amount to the GL account posting that took place in profit center document. In other words - the tables that get posted in the process.

Regards,

Soujanya.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether I understood your requirement correctly.  You want to see COGS value in FI table in which case, once you post the goods issue in delivery, the respective amount will get posted and you can see the same in MB03.  If my understanding is wrong, you have to explain little bit in detail.

G. Lakshmipathi