Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw Value from commitment to Available budget

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The issue is: We have raised a service PR to a vendor  for 10 quantities(Account assignment Q). PR & PO released. We created ML81N for 5 quantities. Now, vendor is unable to provide service for remaining 5 quantities. Thus, we want to place the order for remaining 5 quantities to a new vendor(account assign. Q). So , is it possible to withdraw value which is equivalent to remaining 5 quantities, from commitment budget to available budget?

We are using overall budget planning.

PR is in Non-modifiable mode.

PO is in modifiable mode.

Please suggest...

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Plesse select checkbox for Deliv.completed indicator in PO item and save the PO.

Also ensure that Final entry tik is made when you have done Service entry for 5 quantities.

Regards

Tushar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

In service PO i could not find "Delivery Comp." checkbox and yes in ML81N Final entry tik is there.

But the problem is that there are several services under a single line item and we want to block some work from a few services and want to place the order of remaining work to a different vendor for the same WBS.

Hence, how can the commitment of remaining quantities be withdrawn from the WBS?

The screen shots are as follows:

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

In the PO, for each service, go to Delivery Tab and check "Delivery Comp." checkbox.

Also, on Invoice Tab check for "Final Invoice" checkbox.

Regards

Tushar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

The check box "Delivery Comp." is not coming in any of the service PO's.

please suggest..

Regards

Ankur

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the item category used for both the POs.  If the PO which is not showing delivery completed indicator is having item  category "D - Services", then check field selection key PT9F, whether delivery completed indicator is enabled with optional option.  If not kindly enable the optional selection and then try for delivery completed indicator.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Commitment amount can be transferred to available only after deletion of PR or editing PR to lesser value.

However if you make PO from PR with lesser value then commitment also get reduced.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

As I said earlier PR is in non-modifiable mode. And I checked in report painter and found value type 21,22,23,24,26 is set. Also, the PO was made for 5 quantities and PR for 10 quantities. I'm not able to edit PR.

Please suggest.

Regards

Ankur