SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Information for the business process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured the 'FM' module but i strucked up in few  of the below  requirements.  Can anybody help me where can we do this below  configuration?

1) My Client want to Enter the plan budget(initial Budget) in SAP System, and once it get approved by the manager it should update into SAP FM module as released budget.  Can anybody guide me how  or where(T-code) do we do the configuration?

2)  In FMBBC we have option called "PREPOST".  What is the functionality of this Option?  What are the settings needs to be done to use this  option. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

FM USER.

help.sap.com

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use budget release process, so that budget will be available after approval/release only.

IMG path is: Public sector Management-Funds management government-budget control system-definition of master data-budget releases.

If you want to control a budget entry with/without workflow connection using an approval procedure, then save the entry document by pressing the Prepost pushbutton.

You store budget temporarily that you want to process later by clicking on the pushbutton Held. The budget document receives a user-defined document number and is stored temporarily in your work center and not in the database.

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Can you please comment something on this?