Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAK update error: English entry (LANG VERS) not yet in delivery request

RobEricsson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to package an AOU using the AAK and run into the following error on object list check on my Change Piece List:

English entry (LANG VERS) not yet in delivery request

Message no. TR_AUSL604

Diagnosis

For the delivery, the software component description has to be available in English.

Although the software component description is available in English, the associated transport object is not yet included in the delivery request.

System Response

The system displays the relevant entries in the results overview in the

Procedure

Select the entry and copy it to the delivery request by choosing Correct Entries.

You can display the result by choosing Delivery Request -> Display. The translations of the software component description that are included in the delivery request, are listed under the category Translations for: Version Number.

I don't see any transports related to this object. I noticed that in my installer AOI, the translation is present but I don't know how to include the description in the AOU. Has anyone run into this and how do you solve it?

Thanks.

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RobEricsson
Participant
0 Kudos

Figured this one out: need to click the Display/Correct in the initial pop-up dialog with the list rather than in the result screen where you can display all of the problems.

Rob

Answers (0)