cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS JNDI Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PI Experts

I have configured JMS-JNDI  scenario in PI 7.3 where Apache ActiveMQ 5.5.1 was used as a JMS broker, I faced the following exception in JMS sender communication channel:

In sender Communication Channel I have defined below parameters .

SENDER -Source : Enable Topic Support ->Checkbox selected.

SENDER - Processing : Updated JMS user / Password.

SENDER - Advance

Additional Parameters

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname :       org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.constructor:        java.lang.String tcp://xxx.xx.xx.xxx:616161

JMS.QueueImpl.classname                            :        org.apache.activemq.comman.ActiveMQQueue

JMS.QueueImpl.constructor                           :         java.lang.String<QUEUENAME>

After above parameter Still I am getting below error . Please suggest me how to resolve this issue. Please let me know if you required any additional information .

''

channel error occurred. Detailed error (if any) : com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Cannot construct connection factory using constructor: ConstructorInvocationException: Error executing constructor invocation: <br>{ConstructorInvocation<br>{className=org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory,<br>invokeParams=[<br>{InvokeParameter<br>{className=null,<br>type=java.lang.String,<br>value=tcp://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:61616<br>}]<br>}: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException <br> at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.connector.DirectConnectorImpl.createConnectionFactory(DirectConnectorImpl.java:101) <br> ..."

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error is due to two reasons

1) First check whether jms drivers for that Apache Active is installed in PI server properly.

2) If the installation is successful, then the configuration parameters on the jms communication channel is wrong or invalid. You need to work with ActiveMQ team to verify the parameters like connectionfactoryImpl class name, QueueImpl name etc.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskar

In my mail I have provided the configuration details.Is it correct configuration, please suggest me.

From where I can get connectionfacgtoryimpl class name , Queuelmpl name : I requested the same they only provider Queue Name , apart from they don't know other parameters.

I have installed Apache ActiveMQ sandbox for testing purpose , Where I need to check these parameters.

Thanks

Inder

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide all your details only here... As I said you need to check with your jms team to see those parameters are right and valid. Basically PI act as client for the jms messaging system to drop the message in queue or topic.  The client will aware of those parameters well.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Connection facotory etails are vendor dependent hence check from vedor side like APACHE web site.