cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Development without using SUP/SAP Netweaver Gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some business reasons ,My client who is on SAP_BASIS 7.02 EHP5, doesn't want to use SUP/SAP Netweaver Gateway for SAP Mobility Project.

What are the other options avaiable to develop similar apps available through SUP like Travel Receipt caputure, Update Personal Information address.. etc..

Basically they do not want to invest for now on licensing costs.So they are looking for alternatives.If this is possible what kind basis changes would be needed?

Any customers developed apps without using these SUP/SAP Netweaver Gateway successfully without any integration issues?

Rgds

prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

you can have a look to the Application ISEC7 Mobility for SAP. You can find the Application in the APP Stor or Google Store or Blackberry Store under the name "Mobility for SAP". The hole IMplemention is in ABAP.

www.isec7.com

best regards

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Stephan.

I'll contact them but I doubt if it meets our requirement as our clinet want's to access ABAP/JAVA webdynpro Applications via mobile without expensive middleware.

Rgds

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

if you have any funtionmodule or class in ABAP to read or change your content. You can use this Application.

best regards

Stephan

Answers (0)