cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice issue in SRM 7.0 After Approval Process & IDOC Generation

devrajsinghr
Active Participant

Hi Experts,

I am working on a issue in SRM 7.0 (Extended Classic Scenario) where we create Invoices in SRM and after approval it goes to Backend with the help of IDOC's.

In some of the cases even after all Approval , Invoice's are in Awaiting Approval status ( at SRM Portal) as well there are no IDOC's getting created.

Q : From which FM or Table I can use to fetch the details about the status of invoice Document.

Q : If I will get the status as Awaiting Approval in table or FM result then Can I use FM BBP_PD_INV_STATUS_CHANGE to change the status?

Q : If this FM works fine to change the status then will SAP standard will take care further to create an IDOC and post it or I have to do it manually using FM BBP_PROCDOC_TRANSFER.

Regards

Devraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member764490
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in SRM standlone scenario where the invoices from SRM are posted to the backend thru IDOC.

We are facing same problem where Invoice workitem is approved but status of document does not change. The IDOC is also not created. As said in the above reply I notice that DOC_INCOMPLETE = 'X' for the invoices.

Please help me with what should be checked for Vendors.

Thanks,

VGPrasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devraj

I found a similar issue in our system and on my analysis i came across the fact that this had to do with the Vendor Data.

Can you go and check in BBP_PD and see if in the Header data of the Invoice which has no idoc generated the Doc_Incomplete Indicator is marked X or not. In our case it was the case and it had to do with the Vendor data which is was essential to create the IDOC and was missing in the Vendor details hence the problem came.

If it is marked X then some essential input required to create IDoc is missing in your invoice.

For vendors we had complete data maintained the process is working fine.

Do let me know if it helped and award points

Cheers

Ushir

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

IS there any way to get current status with the help of  Document GUID... or Object ID.??? or ny FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try FM BBP_PD_INV_GETDETAIL

With Regards,

Malay

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can u tell me the exact field for this FM?