Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my draft blog gone?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am writing a blog. I have written few paragraphs. I have saved it. (not save and continue).

I have closed the browser. I am not able to find where my draft blog is.

If I want to use the same name again in a new blog, system is saying, you can use this name only once per day.

Can you please let me know where is my draft blog has gone?

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under the "Activity" button, click the "Browse" button and choose "Content" from the menu. On the resulting page there's a "Drafts" link in the left-hand side. You should find your draft blog there.

Steve.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Steve.

This is almost like learning a new SAP

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ouch!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not the most obvious place, I agree. I'd expect to find my draft blogs under the create menu, personally.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I searched for nearly an hour. Finally I have given up then asked for help from the forum.

You are right Steve. They should have kept it more visible.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have to admit that even I was confused and frustrated by not finding my draft under profile > content.  This is the inherent behavior of the platform and there's a request to improve it.

One of the reasons mentioned why drafts don't appear under profile > content is because users might worry that their drafts will be visible to anyone one visiting their profile (even though that is not the case). I understand the logic of this argument because the content tab under profile is meant to be the public view of ones content and that's why the filters are more limited than when visiting scn.sap.com/content

Still, I remember being really pissed off when I couldn't find it and had to search high and low for it.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had the similar experience yesterday, searching for my blog, really not sure where it was. Finally, I gave up all my search efforts and posted in the forum. Hopefully, this thread will be a torch for other people like us who are searching for their draft blogs.

Answers (0)